×

queswife is asking for divorce but husband do not want divorce

my elder son 38 yrs old well educated and eaning well but his wife is house wife and have intercase marriage since lat 12 yrs having dauther of 10 yrs old now wife is putting lot of pressue upon husband for seeking diorce but husband is rfusing for that wife is wandering throught out day out side home till midnight and not within control of husband and she is giving mental torture and tension to husband what steps to be taken taken by husband for his safety/AND CAN WIFE CLAIM ANY COMPENSATION AGAINST DICORCE /please advise steps to be taken by husband its very urgent thanks

Harashment to be proved by concrete evidence and for that keep all records of her day to day activities and her communications.  Wife can claim maintenance if she is jobless. You may ask for restitution but complications may occur.

• ansHarashment to be proved by concrete evidence and for that keep all records of her day to day activities and her communications. Wife can claim maintenance if she is jobless. You may ask for restitution but complications may occur. N what about custody.

Advocate Uday Jadhav

Bibvewadi, Pune