Wife involved in extra marital affair.
I got married on 29 April 2013. In December I came yo know that my wife has an affair in her office. I have call recordings and conversations as proof between my wife n his boyfriend. She has physical relations with him. So please tell can I file a case against my wife?
You have been married for only 3 months now. You are not in a position to file for divorce. It can be filed only after one year. Section 14 of HMA states that no divorce can be filed within one year of marriage, it is only in exceptional circumstances can it be filed within a period of one year and after obtaining leave from court. Gather all evidences you can in support of your case, so that it can be proved the wife is involved in an extra marital affair, post which you can in December 2014, file for divorce on grounds of adultery.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- my daughter is being harassed and not being given any money to live
- Can i file for divorce on the grounds that my husband is not earning
- Company has not paid up salary from past one year
- Error on receipt for guarantee customer filed case in the court
- House built by elder brother can younger brother claim equal share