Wife in extra marital relationship
My wife is having an extra marital affair about which I have a proof of. I have emails and chats to prove the same. Can I produce the same in the court for divorce?
Chats and Emails are electronic records which are admissible in the court. You can file a complaint with the cyber cell to confirm the I.P of your wife's laptop/computer to secure a foolproof evidence.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- On what grounds can a circle officer reject mutation of gift deed.
- Bank gave loan without original sale deed what are the consequences
- Landlord increasing rent to high amount without reason what to do
- Harassment by in laws can I file for divorce
- Can builder sell parking and roof along with flats? Is it legal?