Wife in extra marital relationship
My wife is having an extra marital affair about which I have a proof of. I have emails and chats to prove the same. Can I produce the same in the court for divorce?
Chats and Emails are electronic records which are admissible in the court. You can file a complaint with the cyber cell to confirm the I.P of your wife's laptop/computer to secure a foolproof evidence.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- tricked into resigning and now asking to pay bond amount
- 506 IPS and continuous harrassment
- Pension as per Last Rank Held and not as per retirement rank
- Want to work in US. What kind of visa to apply for?
- Can daughter ask share in father's assets after marriage