quesWife in extra marital relationship

My wife is having an extra marital affair about which I have a proof of. I have emails and chats to prove the same. Can I produce the same in the court for divorce?

  • ansChats and Emails are electronic records which are admissible in the court. You can file a complaint with the cyber cell to confirm the I.P of your wife's laptop/computer to secure a foolproof evidence.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My friend's wife went to her parents home along with her 04yrs old daughter while…

Can a hindu couple legally married for the past 5 years in India get a…

What is the process and time required for a Mutual Divorce? It's been 3 years…

my husband doesn't have a job since marriage. In fact he lied of lied about…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly