Wife & her family pressurizing me to move out of home
I married three years ago. My wife and her parents want me to leave my old parents who are dependent on me and to live with them at their house. Since I refused, my wife and her parents are using some legal pressure upon me to obey their wish. How can I defend myself in this situation? I want divorce?
Unless there are some concrete situation against you, we suggest you to wait for them to take action. If they are forcing you then in such a case, you may seek a divorce from the family court on the grounds of cruelty.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife claiming alimony after 14 months of mutual divorce
- Younger brother submiting fake Will by mother for probate civil court
- Need to purchase a flat in Bangalore. What documents to check for?
- Family forced the girl I love to marry someone else what can we do
- How can i get child custody of my son who is 1.5 years old.