quesWife & her family pressurizing me to move out of home

I married three years ago. My wife and her parents want me to leave my old parents who are dependent on me and to live with them at their house. Since I refused, my wife and her parents are using some legal pressure upon me to obey their wish. How can I defend myself in this situation? I want divorce?

• ansUnless there are some concrete situation against you, we suggest you to wait for them to take action. If they are forcing you then in such a case, you may seek a divorce from the family court on the grounds of cruelty.