quesWife & her family pressurizing me to move out of home

I married three years ago. My wife and her parents want me to leave my old parents who are dependent on me and to live with them at their house. Since I refused, my wife and her parents are using some legal pressure upon me to obey their wish. How can I defend myself in this situation? I want divorce?

  • ansUnless there are some concrete situation against you, we suggest you to wait for them to take action. If they are forcing you then in such a case, you may seek a divorce from the family court on the grounds of cruelty.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Our marriage was solemnized in India .Since,we are both living and working in Kuwait, she…
I was married 15 years back and since mairraige my life has not been stable…

Can my wife reopen our divorce case if it was awarded ex party where she…

Can a case under section 125 Cr.P.C. be decided only on the basis of evidence…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly