Wife & her family pressurizing me to move out of home
I married three years ago. My wife and her parents want me to leave my old parents who are dependent on me and to live with them at their house. Since I refused, my wife and her parents are using some legal pressure upon me to obey their wish. How can I defend myself in this situation? I want divorce?
Unless there are some concrete situation against you, we suggest you to wait for them to take action. If they are forcing you then in such a case, you may seek a divorce from the family court on the grounds of cruelty.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Tenant not paid rent for 2 months and not vacating the house
- Blank cheque as security cheque bounced and case filed
- Can husband still file for divorce if I am not wiling to divorce him?
- Parents forcefully married the boy. Now we love each other. What to do
- Action against US Citizen who married me and now says we are divorced