Wife & her family pressurizing me to move out of home
I married three years ago. My wife and her parents want me to leave my old parents who are dependent on me and to live with them at their house. Since I refused, my wife and her parents are using some legal pressure upon me to obey their wish. How can I defend myself in this situation? I want divorce?
Unless there are some concrete situation against you, we suggest you to wait for them to take action. If they are forcing you then in such a case, you may seek a divorce from the family court on the grounds of cruelty.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a partnership firm be converted to a company. What procedure?
- Husband passed away how can I claim my streedhan
- rights of other shareholdrs in a joint property
- Recovery suit filed against builder but no response
- Can we prosecute the officials under Criminal Law for cheating ?