Wife having an affair with his colleague.
Sir I am married in May 2013, I found my wife is having an affair with her colleague in office from past 5 years. My question is can I file a cheating case against both?
File for divorce against your wife on grounds of adultery , mental cruelty. Make lover co-respondent in said case. You can also file criminal complaint of adultery under section 497 of IPC against her lover. However please note that your wife cannot be punished for said offence . usually, there are no direct evidences against adultery and it has to be proven with the help of circumstantial proofs such as, photographs of the spouse with her lover at secluded place where they may get intimate or at places like hotels where they may get an opportunity for physical relationship.
Since, it is difficult to have an eyewitness to prove an illicit relationship, it can be proved indirectly by showing evidences such as hotel bills or travel records.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can private forest land be purchased and sale deed made?
- Cheating for 12 lakhs and sex on the pretex of false marriage
- Can I present cheque for dishonour if 3 months validity is over
- How to prove grounds of injunction
- Can I copy website with a few changes