queswife has been cheating on me since 4 years

My wife cheated on me. She is in a relationship with my brother in law for last 4 year. Please suggest a legal approach.

  • ansDo you have any evidence that your wife is having relationship with your brother in law? If so file case for adultery under section against your brother in law. However please note that your wife cannot be punished for adultery. Engage a detective agency to gather information and photographs which may help the grieved party to prove spouse??s adulterous act. The evidences must be significant and related to places and dates where the adulterous party and co-respondent may have met in isolation. Usually, there are no direct evidences against adultery and it has to be proven with the help of circumstantial proofs such as; photographs of the spouse with a third person at secluded place where they may get intimate or at places like hotels where they may get an opportunity for physical relationship. You can also file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty , adultery.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

One of my female friends got married recently (Hindu) ,she agreed to marriage due to…
my son in law wants divorce with his wife. he was married in 2009 and…
I got married 6 years back after a few months my husband left his job,…
Sir mene ek ladke se mandir sadi ki thi but uska mere pass koi prove…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly