×

queswife has been cheating on me since 4 years

My wife cheated on me. She is in a relationship with my brother in law for last 4 year. Please suggest a legal approach.

• ansDo you have any evidence that your wife is having relationship with your brother in law? If so file case for adultery under section against your brother in law. However please note that your wife cannot be punished for adultery. Engage a detective agency to gather information and photographs which may help the grieved party to prove spouse??s adulterous act. The evidences must be significant and related to places and dates where the adulterous party and co-respondent may have met in isolation. Usually, there are no direct evidences against adultery and it has to be proven with the help of circumstantial proofs such as; photographs of the spouse with a third person at secluded place where they may get intimate or at places like hotels where they may get an opportunity for physical relationship. You can also file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty , adultery.