Wife has an extra marital affair, wants divorce.
I have been married in December 2011. But my wife has an affair from last 5 months. I have a call recording conversation between my wife and her boyfriend. So I just want to know that call recordings is an solid evidence or not. Now can I file for divorce?
Call recording is admissible in the court of law however, it would be difficult for u to prove the charges against her as per mental cruelty or adultery. I would suggest instead of contested divorce, file for mutual consent divorce.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure for transfer of immovable property stamp duty and charges
- how to file for contested divorce
- Can suspension be revoked if chargesheet not filed within 90 days
- Calling off the marriage.
- Can MNC employee start his/her own website without leaving job?