queswife had lied about her earnings

my wife had lied about her earning in family court. interim order is passed based on that. how can i now make sure that the maintenance fixed can be removed. i came to know after 6 months of the order. this is the case in contested divorce.

  • ansDear client,
    If you have strong evidence regarding her income then file an application u/s 127 CrPC,

    Also file revision against interim maintenance award.

    For further clarification call me or get help of your lawyer.

    Advocate Suneel Moudgil

      G T Road, Panipat

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I've filed a case against my husband including my in-laws for dowry torture, on the…

Hi, Please let me know if I can apply for divorce, if I am not…

Hi, me and my ex wife has got divorced 4 months back. We also signed…

Wife is in service at Gurgaon.There is no ID of Gurgaon .Can we file u/s13…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly