wife had lied about her earnings
my wife had lied about her earning in family court. interim order is passed based on that. how can i now make sure that the maintenance fixed can be removed. i came to know after 6 months of the order. this is the case in contested divorce.
If you have strong evidence regarding her income then file an application u/s 127 CrPC,
Also file revision against interim maintenance award.
For further clarification call me or get help of your lawyer.
Advocate Suneel MoudgilG T Road, Panipat
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My company is not giving F&F & harassing me for wrong dues
- MHADA allotment of two flat to same family cancelled one flat
- Police took father for investigation how long can they keep him
- Sister not vacating property what can I do
- Can practise my skill of pick up artist i.e. approaching girls i like