Wife filed a case, needs to move abroad for studies
My wife has filed a case against me under said section on 28.07.2014. My first hearing was on 16/8/2014. I am CA student, now I have an opportunity to move abroad for a job, I want to go there. Can i go for job there, what procedure i need to follow?
The case filed by your wife will not be a hindrance to your plan to go abroad for studies. You do not have to remain present in the court on all the hearings as the presence of your lawyer will suffice after you have been granted exemption from personal appearance. Once exemption has been granted, your lawyer can prosecute your defense in your absence. Comply with the court orders even if they are against you as your failure to do so might result in a warrant of arrest being issued against you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
Get Started >>
- Query regarding redevelopment issue
- Brother took over my father's property police is taking no action
- I sent a love letter and girl called 100, she want to take case back.
- Can company take legal action if i don't fulfill employment contract
- Can police arrest a person on grounds of suspicion