quesWife doesn't want to have sex and kids. What should i do?

My wife is not having sex with me and doesn't wish to have kids. What should i do? How should i proceed about it? Please guide me . I am also thinking about doing a second marriage how can i do it?

• ansYou may  get divorce and remarry and if your wife is not ready then you may get married with consent of your wife. You may adopt child. But if you force your wife to have sex then complications may arise though it doesn't amount of to rape.

• ansyou can initiate criminal poceeding aginst your wife for causing cruelty and also can ask for divorce on the same ground. if you are hindu by religion then unless and untill you take legal divorce from your legally wedded wife you are not allowed to remarry.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansYou may get divorce and do marriage with another and if your wife is not ready then you may get married with consent of your wife. You may adopt child. But if you force your wife to have sex then complications may arise though it doesn't amount of to rape

Advocate Uday Jadhav

Bibvewadi, Pune