Wife doesn't stay with me for continuous for 1 month. What to do?
Me and my wife are facing problem that my wife doesn't stay with me and keeps coming and going to her parents. She stays with her parents every 15-20 days. Can i file a restitution case?
Unfortunately, you can not file restitution petition.
As per HMA section
9. Restitution of conjugal rights.- When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be
Advocate Chirag BhagatRajmahal Road, Vadodara
Firstly, yes you may file an application for restitution of conjugal rights. Secondly, this application will also help you if your wife moves an application seeking money for maintenance from you.
Advocate Mauleen MarfatiaThaltej, Ahmedabad
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action can i take against my in-laws if they are torturing me.
- Soil stolen from my field what legal action can I take ?
- Company shutdown. Director says no money. How to recover salary?
- Procedure to transfer the existing business to someone on lease
- Startup laws for importing products to India and selling it in India