Wife desires to have divorce
My wife uses bad and abusive language to me and my old father and mother. She has asked about divorce and we have 20-month old baby.
Your wife does not seem to be interested in continuing further with the marriage, for whatever reasons; as such, you may, if you so desire, apply to court for a divorce. Since your wife agreeable, you may file for a mutual divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person refusing to pay the borrowed money on stamp paper
- How to file for divorce if marriage not registered
- What step should i take if the cheque given by me has bounced
- Wife is having extra marital affair what action can I take
- Wife not coming back from her maternal home what can i do.