Wife desires to have divorce
My wife uses bad and abusive language to me and my old father and mother. She has asked about divorce and we have 20-month old baby.
Your wife does not seem to be interested in continuing further with the marriage, for whatever reasons; as such, you may, if you so desire, apply to court for a divorce. Since your wife agreeable, you may file for a mutual divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister staying in USA how can she issue POA to purchase a property
- Builder cancelled my booking and forfeited token money what to do
- split of two tenant flats combined into 1 on a single persons name
- Hit from behind by mistake offered help but refused now case filed
- Employer not relieving without serving notice period