queswife and her family harassing boy- wants divorce

I am seeking advice for one of my employees. He is a 21 yr old boy who got married last year and the lady that he got married is now not willing to stay with him in his house. She says that he has to either come and stay with her near her parental home or else she will file for separation. His family has also threatened to harm him and his family if they do not comply with their wishes. They have told him that if he goes to the police to lodge an FIR they will have him kidnapped/get him killed and the police will not be able to catch them. They have 1 child together who was born 3 months back. As he is from the economically weaker section he can not afford a full time lawyer. Please advise best course of action for him.

• ansIf he is of 21 years age & has already become a father 3 months back then when did he marry, Did he marry before the stipulated marriageable age?

However, the couple is too young to start matrimonial litigation at this stage, Ask him to settle the matter amicably in everybody's interest