wife and her family harassing boy- wants divorce
I am seeking advice for one of my employees. He is a 21 yr old boy who got married last year and the lady that he got married is now not willing to stay with him in his house. She says that he has to either come and stay with her near her parental home or else she will file for separation. His family has also threatened to harm him and his family if they do not comply with their wishes. They have told him that if he goes to the police to lodge an FIR they will have him kidnapped/get him killed and the police will not be able to catch them. They have 1 child together who was born 3 months back. As he is from the economically weaker section he can not afford a full time lawyer. Please advise best course of action for him.
If he is of 21 years age & has already become a father 3 months back then when did he marry, Did he marry before the stipulated marriageable age?
However, the couple is too young to start matrimonial litigation at this stage, Ask him to settle the matter amicably in everybody's interest
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file case under SC Atrocities Act false complaint by manager
- whether a case can be filed at DEO office that is also a court
- Can I file for cancellation of bail after filing of charge sheet
- Legalities to host online audio portal
- Husband ignoring me and children. What can I do in such situation?