Who will provide authenticity to my email evidences?
I am looking to submit few personal emails as evidence in my case for divorce. I am a bit unsure as to who will provide certificate of authenticity according to section 65B?
An expert in the field recognised by the authority or believed to be genuine by the court can certify the authenticity to the emails. However there is no problem in attaching the email contents as documentary evidence, it will be disputed only at the time of trial then you can think about the source for it.
Advocate T KalaiselvanKosapet, Vellore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- To get rid of the harassment from mother in law
- Husband filed divorce on grounds of cruelty can i ask for maintenance
- Can I ask my jewellery back received at the time of marriage
- Termination from college what legal options do i have
- Builder has not started construction how can I recover my money