Who should file for divorce first? How time to final it
Who can apply for divorce? Whether husband should apply for it or wife? What option to take if both husband and wife are wiling to divorce? How much time will it take to get diovrce?
If both the spouse are ready to give divorce then, we would advice you to file for mutual divorce under section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act (Assuming you both are Hindus).
Mutual divorce is finalized within 7 to 8 months where is contested divorce takes years to be finalized.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to change name in CBSE documents
- How can i protect myself from people against whom i filed a complaint
- private complaint against police officer. Is it maintainable or not?
- Will written by my mother seems unfair what can be done
- falsely accused further suspended from job