quesWhere to file for section 498A, maintenance and divorce? What proofs?

I want to file cases against my husband these are IPC uncerd section CIC, 125, 26, 13 & 498a of Hindu Marriage Act 1955. please help me with the procedure and documents as proofs from my end.

• ansThe procedure are as under:

Section 498 A-  You are required to file a criminal complaint at nearest police station

Section 125 Crpc: You can file Petition under SECTION 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance

Section 13 Hindu Marriage Act: Since your query is silent on the facts, so we will not be able to suggest you the ground, however you can file a petition as per your circumstances.

The documents required are:
    Passport size photograph
    Marriage photo
    Adderess proof
    Other documents which support your case

• ansneed to discuss in detail, meet personally. there are so many remedies are available and as you must be aware that there are so many special acts have been made to safegaurd and protect the womens from such a harrasment.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ans??? hey it means you want to take legal recourse against your husband. first you have to file a case to your nearest police station U. Sec. 498(a) of IPC. thereafter you can approach to your advocate and file application under Protection of woman from Domestic Violence Act. the required documents and proofs depends upon your case. Better you should approach to your advocate and discuss the case in detail.

Advocate Sangram Singh Desai

Shivajinagar, Pune