Where to file for section 498A, maintenance and divorce? What proofs?
I want to file cases against my husband these are IPC uncerd section CIC, 125, 26, 13 & 498a of Hindu Marriage Act 1955. please help me with the procedure and documents as proofs from my end.
The procedure are as under:
Section 498 A- You are required to file a criminal complaint at nearest police station
Section 125 Crpc: You can file Petition under SECTION 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance
Section 13 Hindu Marriage Act: Since your query is silent on the facts, so we will not be able to suggest you the ground, however you can file a petition as per your circumstances.
The documents required are:
Passport size photograph
Other documents which support your case
need to discuss in detail, meet personally. there are so many remedies are available and as you must be aware that there are so many special acts have been made to safegaurd and protect the womens from such a harrasment.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
??? hey it means you want to take legal recourse against your husband. first you have to file a case to your nearest police station U. Sec. 498(a) of IPC. thereafter you can approach to your advocate and file application under Protection of woman from Domestic Violence Act. the required documents and proofs depends upon your case. Better you should approach to your advocate and discuss the case in detail.
Advocate Sangram Singh DesaiShivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can company change terms to serve notice period during employment
- How to change address in government documents
- Laws regarding maintenance fee while vacating premises in Karnataka
- miss-use of IPC from wife, what remedy do i have ?
- My daughter age of 9 is with me and my wife left to her mother place