quesWhere to file for section 498A, maintenance and divorce? What proofs?

I want to file cases against my husband these are IPC uncerd section CIC, 125, 26, 13 & 498a of Hindu Marriage Act 1955. please help me with the procedure and documents as proofs from my end.

  • ans

    The procedure are as under:

    Section 498 A-  You are required to file a criminal complaint at nearest police station

    Section 125 Crpc: You can file Petition under SECTION 125 CRPC thereby seeking interim maintenance

    Section 13 Hindu Marriage Act: Since your query is silent on the facts, so we will not be able to suggest you the ground, however you can file a petition as per your circumstances.

    The documents required are:
    Passport size photograph
    Marriage photo
    Adderess proof
    Other documents which support your case

  • ansneed to discuss in detail, meet personally. there are so many remedies are available and as you must be aware that there are so many special acts have been made to safegaurd and protect the womens from such a harrasment.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ans??? hey it means you want to take legal recourse against your husband. first you have to file a case to your nearest police station U. Sec. 498(a) of IPC. thereafter you can approach to your advocate and file application under Protection of woman from Domestic Violence Act. the required documents and proofs depends upon your case. Better you should approach to your advocate and discuss the case in detail.

    Advocate Sangram Singh Desai

      Shivajinagar, Pune

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is it possible to get a divorce after 15 years of marriage as we are…
I have a question that what if after marriage you come to know…
My parents anticipatory bail in case of dowry is rejected by lower court then we…

Hi. I am 44 yrs old man. mYI had filed RCR in Sep 2012 in…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly