What to do when my wife is taking undue advantage of my pending case?
Please tell me the grounds on which I can file a legal case against my wife who is characterless and is taking undue advantage of a court case pending against me? This is my third marriage and we’ve been married for 3 years now. We have no kids.
My second wife had expired and my in laws thus, had filed a dowry case against me. Now, my third wife is taking advantage of this by taking me for granted. She thinks I won’t be able to react or file a case legally. What should I do?
First of all, we will case to examine the complaint pertaining to dowry case filed against you by your in laws.
In addition to this we would also have to examine on what grounds you separated with your first wife. After examining both the cases, we can then suggest you with possible legal solution.
Further, you will have to specify “ what do you mean by characterless”? Do you mean that your wife is in adulterous relation (affair) with another man. Request you to kindly provide us with entire facts.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband absconding leaving behind his children and wife
- FIR cancellation by police and FIR quashing.
- Bail denied against a suicide note witness in out favour as well
- False promise to marry emotionally forcing for sex what can be done
- Brother causing trouble for the nominee and asking for funds