quesWhat to do when my wife is taking undue advantage of my pending case?

Please tell me the grounds on which I can file a legal case against my wife who is characterless and is taking undue advantage of a court case pending against me? This is my third marriage and we’ve been married for 3 years now. We have no kids.


My second wife had expired and my in laws thus, had filed a dowry case against me. Now, my third wife is taking advantage of this by taking me for granted. She thinks I won’t be able to react or file a case legally. What should I do?


  • ans


    First of all, we will case to examine the complaint pertaining to dowry case filed against you by your in laws. 


    In addition to this we would also have to examine on what grounds you separated with your first wife. After examining both the cases, we can then suggest you with possible legal solution.


    Further, you will have to specify “ what do you mean by characterless”? Do you mean that your wife is in adulterous relation (affair) with another man. Request you to kindly provide us with entire facts.


  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello, my brother's devorce case is going in family Court in Bhopal. I want to…
Wife left India for studies immediately after marriage and did not return since then she…
I am hindu and married recently. I have proof of my wife's chatting & call…
I am a hindu housewife. My in-laws started harassing me for dowry , my Husband…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly