what to do if boy's side cancels marriage after roka
Please inform what are the legal complications if the Boy's side cancels the marriage after the Engagement. The marriage date has been fixed & all bookings made by both the sides. Boy finds that the nature of the Girl does not match his & thinks that he may not be able to continue the relations forward. No engagement has taken place. Only Roka & no gifts received by Boy side. Please inform what action the Girl side can take & its legal implications if some one breaks this relation before marriage after Roka.
There is no legality involved if the marriage is not solemnized. Rather it is betterment for both as they/ either of party has decided not to marry to each other based on mutual differences.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can mother transfer all her property to one of the brother
- Are treaties signed by India automatically binding on citizens?
- Can I marry a married lady whom I loved she has a baby
- If someone does not follow the orders of civil court what can be done
- Worked in LIC for 30 days can I claim for absorption.