what to do if boy's side cancels marriage after roka
Please inform what are the legal complications if the Boy's side cancels the marriage after the Engagement. The marriage date has been fixed & all bookings made by both the sides. Boy finds that the nature of the Girl does not match his & thinks that he may not be able to continue the relations forward. No engagement has taken place. Only Roka & no gifts received by Boy side. Please inform what action the Girl side can take & its legal implications if some one breaks this relation before marriage after Roka.
There is no legality involved if the marriage is not solemnized. Rather it is betterment for both as they/ either of party has decided not to marry to each other based on mutual differences.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get marriage certificate without knowing our parents?
- Lent money to friend w/o proof. How can i claim my money from him?
- How to cancel court marriage registration after live-in relationship
- Can I file a harassment case against my in laws and not on husband?
- Can I claim property by filing a suit against my father