what should i do to get divorce or legal actions against hubby.
i filed dowry, dv, threat to life complaints against my husband in police station and to commissioner office, who referred the case to MD cell.
MD cell made a written compromise, accordingly, i get 4L in advance and wil get 2L at 2nd motion. both Agreed not to take any legal actions against each other and to take all those cases back by me but after the divorce.
but while filing the petition in the court, it had been written before the final statement. now its the time of 2nd motion. but he is denying(4 times) to give consent for withdrawl/ quashing of cases although not FIR/ court cases.
After going through your query, we are unable to determine what legal advice you wish to seek from us.
To our understanding, you got your divorce in first motion and now your husband is not consenting for the 2nd motion which is withdrawal of cases.
And a written compromise has been reached between you and your husband in the court of law.
If such is the case then we would advice you
1. Not to withdraw the cases that you have filed against your husband.
2. Also if your husband has denied to fulfill the written compromise, it will amount to Contempt of Court.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Value for money
- Wife is cheating me what action can I take against her
- My selection refused by institute under open category as I am ESBC
- Are daughter's eligible to claim share in grandfather's property
- How to recover the advance amount given to buy property?