queswhat should i do against the false case by my dead wife?

my wife who killed herself by burning with 99pc burns.
a case has been filed under S/498A against me and my brother. he has been given anticipatory bail but mine has been rejected in trial as well as High Court. what should i do. i am a Govt Servent

  • ansDear Sir,

    An answer to this can be given after examining the FIR and the orders of the district court and High Court then only a suitable legal course can be suggested.

    It would be advisable to meet in person to discuss the same. Feel free to revert

    Advocate Sonia Saini

      Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansin these circumstances you can file application to the higher court for anticipatory bail. evidence matter in these circumstances which is primafacie must place you in the middle of the crime.

    were you present at the time of incident ?

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansFile SLP in Supreme Court for Bail. Face trial and if you think the FIR is so hopeless that it doesn't disclose the offence alleged, then move a petition to High Court for quashing of FIR. This may not happen as High Courts are very careful in quashing. You may argue in charge at later stage and then seek discharge

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My wife is going to file a case of 498 against me and my family.…

I am Hindu married 7 years back and got a male child of 5 years…
I was about to get divorced by mutual consent this month due to the unbearable…
I and my wife are thinking of divorce with mutual agreement. Her parent are not…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly