queswhat should i do against the false case by my dead wife?

my wife who killed herself by burning with 99pc burns.
a case has been filed under S/498A against me and my brother. he has been given anticipatory bail but mine has been rejected in trial as well as High Court. what should i do. i am a Govt Servent

• ansDear Sir,

An answer to this can be given after examining the FIR and the orders of the district court and High Court then only a suitable legal course can be suggested.

It would be advisable to meet in person to discuss the same. Feel free to revert

Advocate Sonia Saini

• ansin these circumstances you can file application to the higher court for anticipatory bail. evidence matter in these circumstances which is primafacie must place you in the middle of the crime.

were you present at the time of incident ?

Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

• ansFile SLP in Supreme Court for Bail. Face trial and if you think the FIR is so hopeless that it doesn't disclose the offence alleged, then move a petition to High Court for quashing of FIR. This may not happen as High Courts are very careful in quashing. You may argue in charge at later stage and then seek discharge

Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi