what should i do against the false case by my dead wife?
my wife who killed herself by burning with 99pc burns.
a case has been filed under S/498A against me and my brother. he has been given anticipatory bail but mine has been rejected in trial as well as High Court. what should i do. i am a Govt Servent
An answer to this can be given after examining the FIR and the orders of the district court and High Court then only a suitable legal course can be suggested.
It would be advisable to meet in person to discuss the same. Feel free to revert
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
in these circumstances you can file application to the higher court for anticipatory bail. evidence matter in these circumstances which is primafacie must place you in the middle of the crime.
were you present at the time of incident ?
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
File SLP in Supreme Court for Bail. Face trial and if you think the FIR is so hopeless that it doesn't disclose the offence alleged, then move a petition to High Court for quashing of FIR. This may not happen as High Courts are very careful in quashing. You may argue in charge at later stage and then seek discharge
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Occupation of Flat without OC, Interest on delayed payment
- Period for demand notice u/s 138 of N.I. Act
- Wife indulged in extra marital affair, what can I do ?
- Landlord came after 30 years asking to vacate the property
- how to recover my money paid to a fraud to open a franchise