what proof wife has to submit for domestic violence
If a wife files a divorce case against her husband stating false domestic violence , Will court support her ? What proof does she have to furnish at the court ? If husband is innocent, Will he get justice?
If your wife files for divorce on grounds of cruelty that is based on domestic violence and in case of a complaint before the police about the physical assault, then there is sufficient reason to get divorce. It again depends on the case it has been made out to bring the element of cruelty and production of evidence, witness to support that. So your defense should be to disprove her allegations. She will have to have a police complaint to support the instances of violence and physical assault, and a medical report as well. Cruelty can be by her statements along with any proof, and if any other witness which can be hers or your relatives, friends etc can help to prove the case in this regard.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Owner died 50 yrs ago no claim staying in it for 35 yrs how to tansfer
- Freecharge debited y account and not refunding money now
- False complaint case filed by my girlfriend
- How to file divorce and documents required for file
- How to buy a property whose owner is not alive?