×

queswhat proof wife has to submit for domestic violence

If a wife files a divorce case against her husband stating false domestic violence , Will court support her ? What proof does she have to furnish at the court ? If husband is innocent, Will he get justice?

• ansIf your wife files for divorce on grounds of cruelty that is based on domestic violence and in case of a complaint before the police about the physical assault, then there is sufficient reason to get divorce. It again depends on the case it has been made out to bring the element of cruelty and production of evidence, witness to support that. So your defense should be to disprove her allegations. She will have to have a police complaint to support the instances of violence and physical assault, and a medical report as well. Cruelty can be by her statements along with any proof, and if any other witness which can be hers or your relatives, friends etc can help to prove the case in this regard.