queswhat proof wife has to submit for domestic violence

If a wife files a divorce case against her husband stating false domestic violence , Will court support her ? What proof does she have to furnish at the court ? If husband is innocent, Will he get justice?

  • ansIf your wife files for divorce on grounds of cruelty that is based on domestic violence and in case of a complaint before the police about the physical assault, then there is sufficient reason to get divorce. It again depends on the case it has been made out to bring the element of cruelty and production of evidence, witness to support that. So your defense should be to disprove her allegations. She will have to have a police complaint to support the instances of violence and physical assault, and a medical report as well. Cruelty can be by her statements along with any proof, and if any other witness which can be hers or your relatives, friends etc can help to prove the case in this regard.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My brother married to a sc girl who work aa pharmacist in govt. Job.we belong…
Sir/Madm, I Priyanka, is married for 5 years now. I belong to Hindu religion. I…
My husband is in an illicit relationship and when i tell him to refrain from…

My Daughter in law left our house 7 years back and she took all the…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly