What is the process and fees for arranging Divorce by mutual consent?
What is the Lawyers fee and process for arranging Divorce by mutual consent in Delhi / Gurgaon?
We file a Mutual Consent Divorce petition starting at Rs. 21,000 in Delhi / Gurgaon. These are the charges for filing of the first motion and the second motion in 6 months wherein no further complications arise and it is not contested by the other party.
Details of Divorce by Mutual Consent:
Section 13B states that the parties can jointly move a petition for dissolution of marriage by a decree of divorce in the District Court on the ground that they have been living separately for a period of one year or more, that they have not been able to live together and that they have mutually agreed that the marriage should be dissolved.
The Court shall then record the joint statement of the Parties and pass a First Motion Order giving time of 6 month to the parties to resolve their dispute, however in case the parties are unable to resolve the issues within the stipulated time, the Court shall pass a decree of Divorce.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- While working for govt. can i be partner in pvt. co.?
- Police's power to investigate offence occured not in its jurisdiction
- How is ancestral property different from self acquired property?
- Can we sell our share of property staying for last 40 years
- We fall under SC category but parents never made any certificate