quesWhat is the procedure for mutual consent divorce

My friend Dinesh thaker he want divorce with her wife , his wife is leaving Ratlam (MP) and my friend is leaving Ankleshwar (Gujarat) since 10 yrs. My friend was filling 13 B In ahmedabad family court since 2012 now days that case is pending and his wife and my friend want to mutual divorce than my friend is very confuse what can do because mutual divorce case file than waiting period is 6 month right ? and my friend says if possible is 13 b filling and his case is withdraw than 2 month finished this divorce matter. So my question is above possible that ? pls guide me

• ansIt can be done in exceptional circumstances, for that first I wanted know what is the status of the mutual consent divorce Petition in the court of law and if it pending than if the Hon'ble Court satisfied court can grant you divorce after statements are recorded . You have to take consultancy for the same .

Advocate Rajiv Rajpurohit

Kausthub Society, Ahmedabad