What is the procedure for mutual consent divorce
My friend Dinesh thaker he want divorce with her wife , his wife is leaving Ratlam (MP) and my friend is leaving Ankleshwar (Gujarat) since 10 yrs. My friend was filling 13 B In ahmedabad family court since 2012 now days that case is pending and his wife and my friend want to mutual divorce than my friend is very confuse what can do because mutual divorce case file than waiting period is 6 month right ? and my friend says if possible is 13 b filling and his case is withdraw than 2 month finished this divorce matter. So my question is above possible that ? pls guide me
It can be done in exceptional circumstances, for that first I wanted know what is the status of the mutual consent divorce Petition in the court of law and if it pending than if the Hon'ble Court satisfied court can grant you divorce after statements are recorded . You have to take consultancy for the same .
Advocate Rajiv RajpurohitKausthub Society, Ahmedabad
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Been a tenant for more than 40 years, whats my right over the property
- Writing of minutes under public trust can be pasted in registered
- Can police arrest us before anticipatory bail is granted
- Can women employee refuse to work after 7pm in IT company
- Living separately after marriage can they file for divorce