what is the meaning of section 498
Please explain me what does each of this section mean and what could be the punishments for them 498(A), 323, 506 ipc.
498A is the section of IPC which is for subjecting the wife to cruelty for gain. Section 323 of IPC is for voluntarily causing hurt & Section 506 of IPC is for Criminal Intimidation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Abetment to suicide case registered can it be take back or compromised
- Charged tenant for damages tenant threatening to take legal action
- What can be done anticipatory bail has been rejected
- A girl filed a case U/S 417 & 420 and now she is married what to do.
- Witness role in court marriage.