queswhat if my ex boyfriend does any harm to himself as we had married

In 2008 I got married secretly in Delhi – in one of the 5 temples that have been declared unauthorized. No one in the family knew. Then after a month we fought and got separated. Now I got married again since a year. He also plans to get married in some time.

I am worried that he might harm himself and blame me for it.

How will I save myself?

• ansBefore advising you, there are a few questions which need a bit of clarity so that we can guide you better,

1. Was any certificate issued by the mandir or the priest who solemnized the marriage?

2. What was the age of both of you at the time of marriage?

3. Were there any witnesses to you marriage ceremony?

If any certificate was issued, then your second marriage would be declared null and void i.e. it won't be considered a valid marriage in the eyes of law.

So please provide clarity to the above asked questions so that we can help you better.