what if my ex boyfriend does any harm to himself as we had married
In 2008 I got married secretly in Delhi – in one of the 5 temples that have been declared unauthorized. No one in the family knew. Then after a month we fought and got separated. Now I got married again since a year. He also plans to get married in some time.
I am worried that he might harm himself and blame me for it.
How will I save myself?
Before advising you, there are a few questions which need a bit of clarity so that we can guide you better,
1. Was any certificate issued by the mandir or the priest who solemnized the marriage?
2. What was the age of both of you at the time of marriage?
3. Were there any witnesses to you marriage ceremony?
If any certificate was issued, then your second marriage would be declared null and void i.e. it won't be considered a valid marriage in the eyes of law.
So please provide clarity to the above asked questions so that we can help you better.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a person be arrested without arrest warrant?
- How to recover loan given by cheque ?
- Employer restricting to extend maternity leave
- What other damages can be demanded for termination without notice
- Crime branch demanding Rs 2 lakhs as compensation I am unable to pay