quesWhat documents required for filing divorce?

What all documents are required for filing of divorce from my husband? He is not wiling to divorce me?

  • ans

    If your husband is not wiling to file a divorce petition then you can file divorce under section 13(1) of Hindu Marriage Act( assuming you are a Hindu) on any of the grounds, as per your facts and circumstances.

    While filing divorce petition , you would require

    1. Marriage Photograph and certificate if any,

    2. Id proof,

    3. Any of the documents which you intend to annex.

  • ansIf your husband is not willing to to give divorce to you then you alone should approach the Jurisdictional Family court to file contesting divorce petition and you should furnish your details and documents in support of your defense. You should consult an advocate.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly