what can i file against RCR
recently me and my wife had a serious argument and next day without informing us she immediately had a taxi and ran away to her parants place with my son after 5 days she had sent as a legal notice saying we are demanding an dowry and harrasing her all false statements then i have filed an restitution of conjugal rights in after that our panchayat had an meeting in which both the parties wer called she din agree to come back with us and panchayat told us that they have taken two months of time for it to think but the panchayat have also told both the parties not to take ne legal action through law if nebody takes panchayat wont help that party but the counselling date of RCR is 16th june please tel me wat to do in case i want my wife and son back
decision of panchayat has no legal standing . since you have already filed RCR in counselling try to reconcile with your wife . agree to with draw RCR if she agrees to stay with you and with draws legal notice
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim right on ancestral property
- How to claim for compensation in motor accident hit and run case
- Company noy paying Full & Final dues, what to do ?
- How to divide property that is in my name and brother's name?
- Dating a married man now wife got to know what action can she take?