What can I do save my marriage if husband does not want to continue
I got married 1.5 years ago and have a baby. My husband stopped living with me a few months ago due to differences and frequent fights. I filed for Sec 9 but he appeared in court and stated that he does not want to stay with me and the application was dismissed.
Maintenance case filed by me was also dismissed. What can I do now as I have heard he is wanting to file for a divorce.
I do not want a divorce.
He is in a Govt. job - can I complain against him in his office?
First of all we will have to examine the maintenance on what ground was it dismissed.
As per law your husband is liable to maintain you and your child. After examining the maintenance order we can advise you further.
Regarding Section 9 application, we will first have to examine the order , on what grounds it was dismissed, once we examine the same we can provide you exact solution.
Incase he files a divorce we should you to defend the case and contest the divorce petition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delay in possession of flat where can I file the complaint
- Do I have to file copyright for my e-commerce startup if registered
- Is calling someone scheduled caste a crime?
- Father brought land when we were in joint family can brother ask share
- Distribution of property according to the will in parsi zoroastrians