What are my rights if i file for divorce?
I want to separate from my husband. What are my rights and what all can i claim?
Answer:Hello, For filing divorce two things required cruelty n desertion which have to be proved. You have not specified reasons for divorce. You also not disclosed about kids you both have out of wedlock. You can claim maintenance too. U can contact us n disclose your further action
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
One can file complaint under Domestic Violence act and seek the reliefs she is in need of. By filing divorce petition you can demand maintenance as well as share in his property. so by intiating these proceedings you can claim all the reliefs which u are in need of.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
You can divorce your husband depending on the various grounds as per your situation and religion as well as personal laws.
You can get interim maintenance during the period of case hearing.
once case is decided then Court will grant you Permanent Alimony as well as place of residence.
If you have kids then you can also claim the education and other expenses for the kids.
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Documents clearance required for building 3rd floor
- Brother asking share in ancestral property. How to avoid partition?
- How to file a claim for Pension by family of deceased
- Can a rule of government be implemented before its approval?
- Relief for old and ailing mother if case filed u/s 498A against her