quesWhat are my rights if i file for divorce?

I want to separate from my husband. What are my rights and what all can i claim?

• ansAnswer:Hello, For filing divorce two things required cruelty n desertion which have to be proved. You have not specified reasons for divorce. You also not disclosed about kids you both have out of wedlock. You can claim maintenance too. U can contact us n disclose your further action

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansOne can file complaint under Domestic Violence act and seek the reliefs she is in need of. By filing divorce petition you can demand maintenance as well as share in his property. so by intiating these proceedings you can claim all the reliefs which u are in need of.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansYou can divorce your husband depending on the various grounds as per your situation and religion as well as personal laws.

You can get interim maintenance during the period of case hearing.

once case is decided then Court will grant you Permanent Alimony as well as place of residence.

If you have kids then you can also claim the education and other expenses for the kids.