Wants to adopt a child. Wife isn't ready. Need divorce.
Me and my wife both are divorcee, living in Delhi separate from parents. Myself is 36 and my wife is 37 of age. We don't have any baby. She is having some severe TB and thyroid due to which she can't conceive baby now. i am also having some infertility problem. I told her several times that if we can't conceive baby we can go and adopt a child. She is neither ready to conceive a baby nor want to adopt a child.
I love child. I am ready to adopt a child as i am the only son of my parent. Now i am in a mental tension. I have told her several times. I don't know what she wants. Kindly help me what to do. Either she conceive baby or adopt a child or give me jurisdiction separation.
Without the consent of your wife you cannot adopt a child. Ask her clearly what she wants. You have to choose between your wife and adopting a child. If you choose the latter, and your wife does not agree to adoption then you may in your wisdom and discretion apply for divorce.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim rights in my grandfather's property?
- What would be the best way to cancel my marriage without any trouble
- Married to a foreigner how can I file for divorce
- My past employer not ready to give me relieving letter what to do
- Can an Indian couple file for a divorce in UK?