Want to take divorce from wife and need child custody
I work in a private company. Me and my wife are living separately for more than 10 months and we have 3 children. One is girl and 2 are boys. I filed for a divorce case in court and 5 summons have gone to her. In the 5 summons she got, only one was attained. How can I get divorce in this case. How can i get the child custody also?
The custody is given to mother mostly as the children are too young. If your wife is not attending court in spite of issue of summons nor has she engaged a lawyer, then you can an ex parte divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Tenant didn't get stay from high court will execution continue
- Husband wants divorce how can a wife recover cash given in marriage
- Wife filed false case of domestic violence and accusing me impotent
- Can a son ask for his share in property is father disowns him
- What to start online beer store. Will it be allowed? How to proceed?