Want to stay with another girl without getting divorce
I am married and have two kids. I have an affair with a girl and I wish to keep her with me and her parents are against it. She is ready to stay with me, but my first wife will not agree for this. What can I do?
Your girl friend cannot stay with you under one roof if your wife is not willing to accept her.
If you wish to keep her with you, not with standing the opposition by your wife, then file for divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i claim insurance from the company
- Precaution to protect land from landmafiyas
- Company not clearing pending dues from past two month what can be done
- How can I file for divorce if both are from different religion
- Is it true that ESOP cannot be assigned without audit ?