Want to reconcile with wife but she is not willing to return back
Hi Team, Do to few mistakes (Abusing, not spending time wit her e.g.) my wife left me (5 months passed ), I have 5 yrs old daughter.. Now I ve realized and I want my family back but my wife is not willing for it. I dont want to break my marriage at any cost.. could you please advice how can I convince or win her back :
Good approach for happy family,
You can approach through independent counsellor or mediation process... Or can visit us we have exepert certified counsellor who can handle. ...you may also try to involve family elders ....yes I'n case she dont want to return even then ,you have no choice but to seek courts.... You may contact us .OFC : Adv Pankaj Kumar & associate....
Advocate Pankaj Kumarkaggadasapura, Bangalore
You can try marriage counselling but if she is unwilling, then you can file a Petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights before the Family Court - that is seeking Court's intervention to reunite you with your wife.
Advocate Asha S AnandGandhinagar, Bangalore
you can get back to your wife by filing petition under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act., for conjugal Rights, court will be direct her to live with husband, only remedy available you, other wise you can file Divorce petitioner.
Advocate PrabhuswamyVijaya Nagar, Bangalore
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What legal rights do i and our child gets entitled to after divorce?
- Is it mandatory to serve a notice period in a company
- Validity of sale deed of a farm house by tenant under 32 G
- Can divorce through legal notice be granted?
- Insurance claim from Max Bupa not cleared till date what action