Want to file for a divorce against husband
My husband tried to kill me and my daughter. I left him 3 years ago. He blackmailed me for a divorce. Can I file for divorce? Can I know the grounds on which I can do the same. I have filed a 498A also but was of no use.
File a divorce suit on the grounds of cruelty. File an application for maintenance under section 125 of the Cr.P.C. You will certainly get alimony if you get the decree of divorce on the stated ground.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to dissolve marriage if deserted from 11 years
- Can siblings claim share in property i bought and gave parents share
- Grandson has right in maternal grandfather's property
- Wife dominant and controlling and not wiling to reconcile marriage
- Still haven' received any summons for charge sheet filed what to do