want divorce after 9 years of marriage
I am a woman and am married since last 9 years. I have two daughters - 6.5 yrs old and another is just 3 months. I have problems with my husband since I got married. As he is very short tempered and always doubtful about me without any reason because of which I am not allowed to do anything alone. I thought time might solve my problems but it did not. Please advice me what is the best procedure for divorce and how to proceed it. I am ready to take both my daughters responsibility. Please advise me.
Is your husband willing to give you a divorce? if so file for divorce by mutual consent. If your husband is refusing to give you divorce then file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty. We also suggest that before taking this drastic step you may visit a marriage counsellor to save your marriage for the sake of your 2 daughters.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bank debited amount without any reason and not giving update
- divorce from wife who is having an extramarital affair
- Husband didn't appear for hearing in mutual divorce what to do.
- What are the formalities required for opening packaging food plant?
- Bank threatening to put legal notice in society for 2 bounced emi