queswant divorce after 9 years of marriage

I am a woman and am married since last 9 years. I have two daughters - 6.5 yrs old and another is just 3 months. I have problems with my husband since I got married. As he is very short tempered and always doubtful about me without any reason because of which I am not allowed to do anything alone. I thought time might solve my problems but it did not. Please advice me what is the best procedure for divorce and how to proceed it. I am ready to take both my daughters responsibility. Please advise me.

• ansIs your husband willing to give you a divorce? if so file for divorce by mutual consent. If your husband is refusing to give you divorce then file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty. We also suggest that before taking this drastic step you may visit a marriage counsellor to save your marriage for the sake of your 2 daughters.