queswant divorce after 9 years of marriage

I am a woman and am married since last 9 years. I have two daughters - 6.5 yrs old and another is just 3 months. I have problems with my husband since I got married. As he is very short tempered and always doubtful about me without any reason because of which I am not allowed to do anything alone. I thought time might solve my problems but it did not. Please advice me what is the best procedure for divorce and how to proceed it. I am ready to take both my daughters responsibility. Please advise me.

  • ansIs your husband willing to give you a divorce? if so file for divorce by mutual consent. If your husband is refusing to give you divorce then file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty. We also suggest that before taking this drastic step you may visit a marriage counsellor to save your marriage for the sake of your 2 daughters.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had got married on 29 Jan 16 as per Hipndu Tradition. It was an…
In February, me and my husband (both Hindu) mutually decided to file for divorce. However,…
I am living separately from my husband for past 5 years now. I am an…
Hindu My daughter married on 15/12/2014 Her husband is asexual and his family knew it…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly