types of maintenance- during divorce
What is the difference b/w maintenance and interim maintenance ???
As the name itself suggests 'interim' means for a temporary period or for immediate stop gap arrangement and the interim maintenance is awarded to sustain till the time final award of maintenance is delivered during the pendency of petition and the maintenance granted would be after the final verdict of the case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Pension not notified due to bigamy case
- Can i proceed for divorce without asking my husband about it?
- My share of property to be covered
- Are online betting websites legal and allowed in India?
- Filed for mutual divorce but want to extend the cooling off period