types of maintenance- during divorce
What is the difference b/w maintenance and interim maintenance ???
As the name itself suggests 'interim' means for a temporary period or for immediate stop gap arrangement and the interim maintenance is awarded to sustain till the time final award of maintenance is delivered during the pendency of petition and the maintenance granted would be after the final verdict of the case.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for cheque bounce case
- Legal Aaction if woman using matrimonial site for prosititution
- How to deal with illegal extortion case filed against me ?
- Clarification on place to file a cheque bounce case
- Friend betrayed stealed my idea can take any legal action against him