Time limit to file mutual consent petition for divorce
After the marriage, what is the minimum period required for the married couple to file a Mutual Consent petition for Divorce in Courts. Is there a any difference on the above matter in case of contested divorce?
The minimum time required to file a divorce is 1 year post marriage. No divorce case - mutual or contested will be accepted by the court before the completion of 1 year of marriage.
- Get mutual consent divorce with LawRato's Mutual Divorce Service that handles the entire proceeding till you get the Divorce Decree from the court!
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord wants property back after 35 years does tenant have any right
- Not able to pay the loan i had taken what to do.
- In laws forced me to leave the matrimonial house what remedies I have
- upper flat leakage. Where can i complaint?
- Recover Money from Ex Company