Time limit to file mutual consent petition for divorce
After the marriage, what is the minimum period required for the married couple to file a Mutual Consent petition for Divorce in Courts. Is there a any difference on the above matter in case of contested divorce?
The minimum time required to file a divorce is 1 year post marriage. No divorce case - mutual or contested will be accepted by the court before the completion of 1 year of marriage.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Applied for divorce wife married again before divorce was granted
- Worked as assistant professor for 5 years how can I claim permanent
- Mother in law and husband are co-owner but she has posession
- Does a younger brother has the right in his elder brother's property
- E-commerce website is not refunding the amount after product returned