quesTime limit to file mutual consent petition for divorce

After the marriage, what is the minimum period required for the married couple to file a Mutual Consent petition for Divorce in Courts. Is there a any difference on the above matter in case of contested divorce?

• ansThe minimum time required to file a divorce is 1 year post marriage. No divorce case - mutual or contested will be accepted by the court before the completion of 1 year of marriage.

• Get mutual consent divorce with LawRato's Mutual Divorce Service that handles the entire proceeding till you get the Divorce Decree from the court!