quessuspicion on husband and his employee

My husband and I are employees of a private limited company. I have strong suspicion that he had an affair with an employee. But he denied. I even spoke to that employee. Also my mother and sister spoke to that employee and now she is no longer coming to office for the past 2 months. I even followed then using detective agency but i got no good evidence. Now my husband has said he is going to file for divorce under cruelty because of my suspicious on him and making him lose an employee. The girl is also now saying she will sue me, my mother and my sister for criminal intimidation. What are my options legally, please help ?

  • ansIf he files for divorce then you may either contest the case filed by him or agree to give him divorce. The employee whom you suspected of having an affair with your husband may file for criminal intimidation and damages. As and when she files the case you would have to contest her case as in the event of her succeeding to prove her allegations you may be sent to jail on conviction.
    Whereas its not that easy to prove such allegations.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Wife and her family is threatening to file false case against me. What action can…

My sister hacked her husband's whatsapp she got a sex chat of her husband with…
I got married 9 month ago , then we stayed happily for 3 months ,…
I got married on 6th may 2015. But haven't registered for marriage. Now I want…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly