suspicion on husband and his employee
My husband and I are employees of a private limited company. I have strong suspicion that he had an affair with an employee. But he denied. I even spoke to that employee. Also my mother and sister spoke to that employee and now she is no longer coming to office for the past 2 months. I even followed then using detective agency but i got no good evidence. Now my husband has said he is going to file for divorce under cruelty because of my suspicious on him and making him lose an employee. The girl is also now saying she will sue me, my mother and my sister for criminal intimidation. What are my options legally, please help ?
If he files for divorce then you may either contest the case filed by him or agree to give him divorce. The employee whom you suspected of having an affair with your husband may file for criminal intimidation and damages. As and when she files the case you would have to contest her case as in the event of her succeeding to prove her allegations you may be sent to jail on conviction.
Whereas its not that easy to prove such allegations.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- To file case for recovery of our property from illegal possesion
- Is my father eligible for his aunt's inheritence?
- Daughter's claiming in father's property can we stop them
- unpaid EMI can bank issue legal notice
- Delay in getting probate/ Will. What can we do now?