×

quesShare of illegal wife and children.

My father is no more and was expired few years back and I am the only daughter(unmarried) of my mother. Also, my father had kept a keep/illegal wife and she has two sons & 2 daughters, out of which one girl has got married. Myself and my mother lives with grandmother & grandfather since starting(after getting married).

My grandmother & grandfather also expired and they have one self constructed owned house in the form of their property in which there is a share/part for my father and his two brothers & 1 sister. So, I would like to know that, will there be any chance of claiming this property by my father's illegal wife or his illegal children?

• ansAfter the death of your father, illegitimate sons and daughters has right over the property of your father not during his life time.