Share of illegal wife and children.
My father is no more and was expired few years back and I am the only daughter(unmarried) of my mother. Also, my father had kept a keep/illegal wife and she has two sons & 2 daughters, out of which one girl has got married. Myself and my mother lives with grandmother & grandfather since starting(after getting married).
My grandmother & grandfather also expired and they have one self constructed owned house in the form of their property in which there is a share/part for my father and his two brothers & 1 sister. So, I would like to know that, will there be any chance of claiming this property by my father's illegal wife or his illegal children?
After the death of your father, illegitimate sons and daughters has right over the property of your father not during his life time.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can cheque bounce case be rejected on limitation period
- Son occupying DDA flat allotted to me how can I ask him to leave?
- Process of withdrawing a Rape Case currently under trial
- Potential employer making candidate wait for 3 months about joining.
- Can husband use, my taking abortion w/o his consent, in divorce case?