I got separated from my wife since last 3 months.. How to stop my divorce .. i don't want divorce, as she wants a divorce ?? She took this decision in a pressure. Her parents forcefully told me to do sign on a notebook paper that you both need a divorce and both families are agree with all the terms. She took all her items with her. She is living with parents now. They told us we will talk after 3 months. But 3 months are about to finish. Still waiting for their positive response. MY wife is having good financial background. She is rich. But i belongs to a poor family, do i have to pay alimony or maintenance , if she proceed with a divorce case. Can she take a decree of divorce alone ?
You can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights. The cost will be the legal fees of your lawyer which can be told by only him/her.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filing of Restitution of Conjugal Rights
- Took loan unable to repay how to deal with it
- Same clan marriage under degree of prohibition?
- What's the procedure for Divorce and it's difference from annulment?
- Delay in delivery of the product as committed by the seller