section 165 evidence act? how does that work in matrimonial suits?ex? - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quessection 165 evidence act? how does that work in matrimonial suits?ex?

i need to underdtand if the court do not following the procedural measures laid down u/s 165 evidence act as described in the judgment Ved Prakash Karbanda vs Vimal Bindal decided by Delhi High Court on 8th March 2013 RFA no. 83/2007. That Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in “Sangeeta Vij Vs. Sanjay Vij” judgement (Case No-MATA No-33/2010 and CM No-4727/2010 & 18975/2011) explicitly referred to the procedural measures to be followed by the sub-ordinate courts in case of concealment of material facts being a contention that surface in any matrimonial disputes related to maintenance.

  • ansHi, could you please provide more clarity on your question? Do you want to know whether the Court can follow the procedure laid down u/s 165 in matrimonial suits or what are the consequences in case the court fails to do so?

    Advocate Mishika Singh

      Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly