section 165 evidence act? how does that work in matrimonial suits?ex?
i need to underdtand if the court do not following the procedural measures laid down u/s 165 evidence act as described in the judgment Ved Prakash Karbanda vs Vimal Bindal decided by Delhi High Court on 8th March 2013 RFA no. 83/2007. That Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in “Sangeeta Vij Vs. Sanjay Vij” judgement (Case No-MATA No-33/2010 and CM No-4727/2010 & 18975/2011) explicitly referred to the procedural measures to be followed by the sub-ordinate courts in case of concealment of material facts being a contention that surface in any matrimonial disputes related to maintenance.
Hi, could you please provide more clarity on your question? Do you want to know whether the Court can follow the procedure laid down u/s 165 in matrimonial suits or what are the consequences in case the court fails to do so?
Advocate Mishika SinghLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim stridhan with divorce after 12 years of separation
- One partner cheated people can they take action against the other
- What is the process for divorce & settlement for a Muslim man
- Whether promotion of my father includes me in creamy layer
- What legal rights do i and our child gets entitled to after divorce?