Safeguard ourself against intercaste marriage
I was working in a government job. I am in love with a girl in my office and she also loves me. We married last year without telling our parents. My family accepted the relation but my wife's parents are still against our marriage. Her parent's are still are unaware of our marriage.
Now we have decided to live with each other and now we want to disclose our marriage to both families. How can we safeguard to avoid any legal actions against us and to avoid any risk.
Since both of you are adults you have the freedom to choose your own life partners. You both are now married. You have evidence of videos and other documents to support and prove your marriage. Disclose your marriage to her parents. If any police complaint is filed by her parents, you can produce the proof of your marriage. Ensure that your marriage is registered.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to get share of father's property when given by mother to one brot
- Clarification on POA to run friend's business
- Share already given sister now she is claiming share in my share
- Application of Road Tax in an inter-state car transfer
- Does vacation bench have power to grant interim bail