quesSafeguard ourself against intercaste marriage

I was working in a government job. I am in love with a girl in my office and she also loves me. We married last year without telling our parents. My family accepted the relation but my wife's parents are still against our marriage. Her parent's are still are unaware of our marriage.

Now we have decided to live with each other and now we want to disclose our marriage to both families. How can we safeguard to avoid any legal actions against us and to avoid any risk.

• ansSince both of you are adults you have the freedom to choose your own life partners. You both are now married. You have evidence of videos and other documents to support and prove your marriage. Disclose your marriage to her parents. If any police complaint is filed by her parents, you can produce the proof of your marriage. Ensure that your marriage is registered.