Right over husband's properties and assets
We got married in 2000. I lived with my husband for 7 years. I now want to file for a divorce case. I want to know whether I have a right over his properties and assets? I have a Christian.
Divorce laws of every religion is different. You do not have any right over your husband's properties and assets unless he agrees to give you a share.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband filed divorce petition mother in law receiving court summons
- can a lawyer fight cases being in jail
- Can I get divorce without coming to India?
- Distribution of fathers property among legal heirs after his death
- Issued blank cheques when borrowed money how can I cancel cheque