quesRight over husband's properties and assets

We got married in 2000. I lived with my husband for 7 years. I now want to file for a divorce case. I want to know whether I have a right over his properties and assets? I have a Christian.

  • ansDivorce laws of every religion is different. You do not have any right over your husband's properties and assets unless he agrees to give you a share.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello, Kindly advise me in the following case. I am a citizen of Russia married…
Husband is involved in bigamy. Is it criminal case or civil case? Where shall I…

My marriage is 10 years old. I have two children. But in this ten year…

I am Hindu Logan's and my husband is not coming to court and court is…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly