Remarriage of Widowed Daughter In Law
Can someone oppose re marriage of a widowed daughter in law? She lives in with her late husband's old parents and has a 6 month old son.
No one can oppose the re-marriage.
The man who is going to marry the daughter in law may seek for guardianship of the six month old son.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to registry marriage within a day without parents consent?
- Criminal case discovered in passport verification by police
- How can grandson claim share in grandfathers property
- Is it necessary to get a PUC certificate within a year
- Agricultural land occupied by others and not releasing what to do