Remarriage of daughter in law
Can the parents of a late son oppose the re-marriage of their daughte-in- law who has a 10 months old daughter with her?
Your daughter in law is entitled to remarriage under Hindu Widows' Remarriage Act. As far as the daughter is concerned, usually the custody is given by court to relatives who can take care of the welfare of the child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is declaration of property necessary in Govt. service.
- What can be done to recover money from online shopping website
- the 3 cent are clearly written as road so are the 3 cents his property
- The phone got dead many time since I purchased what action can I take
- What action can I take if husband filed false statement against me.