quesRecent Judgement on Divorce case at two different places can combine

Myself (male) Applied divorce and case is in the inquiry stage in Coimbatore Family court, In which my wife wants to continue the marriage. Same time she filed two cases in his Native town Srivilliputhur (250 km from Coimbatore) one is Restitution of Conjugal Rights & 2nd one is Maintenance case. Already they tried to transfer the Coimbatore case to Srivilliputhur in the highcourt and case was rejected. Now recently I seen a judgement that when two cases on a divorce can be combined and inquired in one single court. Can I get a judgement copy or case number to download from website please.

  • ansDear sir
    When two cases in different courts that can be tried in the same court..

    Sorry , I don't have the Case number for the require Judgement..if i got i will contact you ..


    Advocate Sakthivel

      Kodaikanal, Dindigul

  • ansFirst of all what you heard is possible only when both the cases are held in the same court or within the same jurisdiction. If both the cases are being tried at different courts, transfer application if to be filed for joint trial or combined trial. In your case both are different subjects hence joint trial may not be possible though they both are of the same marital dispute. Further it was at your behest the transfer application filed b her to transfer your divorce case to her place was rejected by high court, therefore it is vis a vis that even if you apply for transfer of Srivalliputhur case to Coimbatore, it may not be considered. When you have not even applied for such a transfer what are you going to with the judgment desired for, if you just want to see such judgments you may browse in the internet looking for one.

    Advocate T Kalaiselvan

      Kosapet, Vellore

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

After filing divorce case son get fargati from mother's self earned property? Is her daughter…

Is a mere mutual agreement of divorce on Rs.50 Stamp Paper signed by two witnesses…

How to proceed further if I know she is in relation wid sum 1 n…
I am alon not any support for devorce in my family i am women 25…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly