Recent Judgement on Divorce case at two different places can combine
Myself (male) Applied divorce and case is in the inquiry stage in Coimbatore Family court, In which my wife wants to continue the marriage. Same time she filed two cases in his Native town Srivilliputhur (250 km from Coimbatore) one is Restitution of Conjugal Rights & 2nd one is Maintenance case. Already they tried to transfer the Coimbatore case to Srivilliputhur in the highcourt and case was rejected. Now recently I seen a judgement that when two cases on a divorce can be combined and inquired in one single court. Can I get a judgement copy or case number to download from website please.
When two cases in different courts that can be tried in the same court..
Sorry , I don't have the Case number for the require Judgement..if i got i will contact you ..
Advocate SakthivelKodaikanal, Dindigul
First of all what you heard is possible only when both the cases are held in the same court or within the same jurisdiction. If both the cases are being tried at different courts, transfer application if to be filed for joint trial or combined trial. In your case both are different subjects hence joint trial may not be possible though they both are of the same marital dispute. Further it was at your behest the transfer application filed b her to transfer your divorce case to her place was rejected by high court, therefore it is vis a vis that even if you apply for transfer of Srivalliputhur case to Coimbatore, it may not be considered. When you have not even applied for such a transfer what are you going to with the judgment desired for, if you just want to see such judgments you may browse in the internet looking for one.
Advocate T KalaiselvanKosapet, Vellore
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seller not giving us more time to pay the balance property amount
- Fear of cancellation of appointment by govt What to do
- How to sell a property which has a high court stay order on it?
- How to defend myself in a cheque bounce case
- Annulment of marriage on grounds of non consumation of marriage