Rape case compromised. Married thereafter. Now kicked out of house.
I was having an affair with a boy. I filed a complain against the boy. We compromised and we got married. After marriage we went for our honeymoon. After that they sent me home and now the boy and his family are saying us that they don't want to keep me. Can i file rape case? What all can i do?
you cannot file rape case, however you can file complaint u/s 498 A (cruelty against woman by her husband or his relatives), 406, 323-326 (depending if any hurt caused to you by them), 506 (criminal intimidation), many more sections depending on their behaviour towards you.
please note -
if a man does intercourse with his wife during seperation its an offence,
intercourse against the order of nature is also an offence,
for further clarification you can call me after getting my number from LAWRATO
Suneel Moudgil, Advocate
Advocate Suneel MoudgilG T Road, Panipat
More details are required to answer your query.
What compliant you initially filed against the boy.
Where did you get married.
Answer to your query, based on limited facts
Rape charge can not be made against husband by a wife.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- refund from foreign company
- If mother in law co owner in flat can husband cousins claim share
- Not legally adopted can child claim share in biological parents
- Wife not supporting and dating other men how can I get divorce
- If I give talaq to my wife will this effect my 498a case?