procedure to remarry - the same ex spouse
we got divorced in Jan'13 and now we want to remarry again. I would like to know the procedure according to the Hindu law.
Hello, you are at the liberty to remarry your ex-spouse whenever you want. There is no restriction for remarrying the same spouse under hindu law.
After remarrying all you need to do is to get your marriage registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i split my name in two syllables in my passport and no other docs?
- Parents supporting wife.Forceful marriage.How to get divorce from her?
- landlord send people to see flat due to which I get disturbed
- Abuse by sister in law and her husband on social media what can I do
- Claiming money lost in damanges