procedure to remarry - the same ex spouse
we got divorced in Jan'13 and now we want to remarry again. I would like to know the procedure according to the Hindu law.
Hello, you are at the liberty to remarry your ex-spouse whenever you want. There is no restriction for remarrying the same spouse under hindu law.
After remarrying all you need to do is to get your marriage registered.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Arrested for consuming alcohol in public place what can I do
- I am a tenant and want to vacate the flat because of discomfort caused
- Application dismissed by high court under section 482 what to do now
- Not able to pay maintenance under 125 of crpc
- Landlord refusing to give rent receipt want to claim HRA exemption