procedure to remarry - the same ex spouse
we got divorced in Jan'13 and now we want to remarry again. I would like to know the procedure according to the Hindu law.
Hello, you are at the liberty to remarry your ex-spouse whenever you want. There is no restriction for remarrying the same spouse under hindu law.
After remarrying all you need to do is to get your marriage registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Proof of marriage other than marriage certificate
- What action can I take for unauthorized construction of road
- How to make wasiyat nama against criminal son
- process to transfer my 498 case from navsari to mumbai
- Can my husband take divorce after two months of marriage