Physically abusive husband asking for divorce remarry.
I was married in 2012. My husband is physically abusive. I have a daughter as well. Presently i am staying with my parents house. He is continuously asking for divorce saying that he wants to marry someone else. He also saying if i don't want to divorce him then my parents have to fulfill his monetary demand. What can i do in such situation?
You can lodge a complaint to the Police and file a case for cruelty and physical assault.
You can also file a maintenance case against your husband for maintenance yourself and your child.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want stay order for my property auction by bank
- How to get marriage certificate
- Can NOC given by sister challenged after 10 years
- Cheated by relative into signing relinquishment deed. Can i challenge?
- Permanent injunction , granted in 2012,in Magistrate court .