Phone calls as the basis for divorce.
My husband has sent a divorce notice last week stating that i have an affair and i get calls from other guys during midnights. He doubts that i have an affair with someone before my marriage and still continuing it.. mu marriage was held in june 2013...i have been with him for only 2 months and there i was an student pursuing my btech so came to mom,s place for studies .. now suddenly he has sent an letr for divorce.. i agree i use to get cal during my exams frm my frnds but they r my frnds .. now will the court grants the divorce on this phone call basis?
No divorce can be be granted on the grounds of phone calls. Give strong reply to his legal notice through a lawyer and tell that you have been waiting for him to you back to matrimonial home and you are still ready and willing to go back.since he has sent you notice for divorce, you may file RCR if you do not want divorce and also file case for maintenance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed complaint in women cell and police station no action taken
- Implication of rent agreement signed without my conent
- What is the procedure to form a family trust and what tax implications
- Builder changed location and size of the property without telling us
- Landlord not returning security deposit